1200 Loads a Day and Rising
Once you’re a Crowley carrier, you gain access to thousands of loads. That's because Crowley arranges, coordinates, monitors, and controls North America freight shipments for Department of Defense (DOD) agencies under a $2.3 billion Department of Defense Freight Transportation Services (DFTS) contract.
We're currently moving 1200 loads a day for a select few DOD agencies:
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
But we fully expect that number to grow as other DOD customers and agencies outside the department begin to take advantage of the savings and efficiencies offered by the DFTS contract.
DFTS in brief
- All forms of truck transportation: Less-than-truckload, Full truckload, Expedited, Refrigerated
- Throughout the continental U.S., Alaska, and Canada.
- Delivery locations include vendor facilities, DLA distribution centers, and U.S. military installations.
As a participant in the EPA’s Smartway Certification program, we encourage all our carriers to participate in this environmentally charged program.
DFTS by the numbers
Crowley is committed to your success. We want to make it simple and easy from registration to payment and along the road between.
- Easy setup
- Auto-arrive/depart geofencing
- Proof of Delivery (POD) capture services
- Mobile app for drivers
- Fast payment
Your Support Team
Our Carrier Department is available 24/7/365.